- You haven’t experienced Wellington until you’ve seen it from the harbour! Discover new places and local attractions with a return ferry ticket from East by West Ferries.
- Dust off those sea legs, go exploring and experience the culture of Days Bay or Seatoun first hand – or head to Matiu Somes Island to learn a little Wellington history.
- With options for adult or child tickets, why not take the whole family - this deal is the perfect opportunity for a memorable family excursion exploring the beautiful shores of New Zealand.
- If you're keen to really make a day of it, grab a Days Bay and Matiu Somes Island Stop Over combo. This fascinating Island is a scientific and historic reserve administered by the Department of Conservation (DOC). It is steeped in local history, from early Maori settlement to a prisoner of war camp, and quarantine station. Now rodent free, the birdlife is amazing, and you may even be lucky enough to see the native tuatara that have been reintroduced to the island.
- Start your journey from any wharf and treat the whole family to a fun day out anytime before 31st October 2020.
Grab a return ferry ticket from East By West Ferries - Wellington.
Choose from four options:
- $15 for an adult ticket to Days Bay OR Matiu Somes Island OR Seatoun
- $7.75 for a child ticket to Days Bay OR Matiu Somes Island OR Seatoun
- $22 for an adult ticket to Days Bay AND Matiu Somes Island Stopover
- $11.50 for a child ticket to Days Bay AND Matiu Somes Island Stopover