- Enjoy a guided experience of Ngā Hau e Whā, New Zealand's national Marae, including a traditional Powhiri (welcoming ceremony), theatre styled production, light show and a sample of Kapa Haka.
- This unique showcase of Māori culture through performance and choreography is one of the most intense and electrifying examples of Kapa Haka you will see.
- To top it off, you're invited to enjoy the buffet menu, with kiwi influenced dishes, a traditional hāngi, as well as seafood platters including New Zealand kaimoana (seafood).
- This is a unique, cultural experience not to be missed.
- If you get a little peckish for some kai while you're at He Tāngata check out their food deal here.
Grab a Maori cultural experience from He Tāngata Ltd.
Choose from six options:
- $37.50 for Maori Cultural Tour & Refreshments - Adult
- $19 for Maori Cultural Tour & Refreshments - Child (5-12yrs)
- $100 for Maori Cultural Tour & Refreshments - Family (Two Adults & Two Children)
- $32.50 for Maori Cultural Tour, Show & Hangi Buffet - Child (5-12yrs)
- $65 for Maori Cultural Tour, Show & Hangi Buffet - Adult
- $180 for Maori Cultural Tour, Show & Hangi Buffet - Family (Two Adults & Two Children)