- With shows like 'Downton Abbey' and 'Upstairs Downstairs' immensely popular these days, it's only natural that you'd want to experience what life may have been like in one of those stately homes in the early 1900's.
- Olveston is an authentic and original historic home depicting the life of a wealthy merchant family in the early part of the twentieth century.
- Olveston was built for Dunedin Businessman, Collector and Philanthropist Mr. David Theomin and his family.
- Situated on Royal Terrace, the house is open for Guided tours all year round.
- Daily guided tours commence at 9.30am, 10.45am, 12.00pm, 1.30pm, 2.45pm and 4.00pm – they are more than happy to welcome you in and show you around this stunning historical Dunedin Home.
Grab a guided tour for two adults for $20.50 at Olveston Historic Home in Dunedin.