- Features Sir Peter Jackson's private collection of WW1 aircraft and artefacts.
- Full-sized original and replica aircrafts are displayed in movie theatre-like sets transporting visitors to another time.
- The Battle of Stalingrad leaps off the pages of history in an immersive, cinematic experience.
- Life-like mannequins by Weta Workshop bring the stories of the battle in the air during the World Wars to life.
- Due to the current government standards around COVID19, this service will be available in Level 2 with social distancing guidelines in place.
Grab general admission to Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre.
Choose from two options:
- $19 for Adult
- $8 for Child