- Cocktails or cockles? Pints or piranhas? Shiraz or sharks? At Kelly Tarlton’s Dining in the Deep event, you won’t have to choose. So dive beneath the surface for an exclusive, adults-only VIP night which allows you to encounter extraordinary marine life up close.
- As part of ATEED’s Elemental AKL Winter Festival, explore the Aquarium at your own pace uninterrupted, while grazing at gourmet pop-up food stalls throughout.
- Watch the aquarium come to life after dark with live performing music and awaken your senses with a delicious menu inspired by Tāmaki Makaurau's local elements of Earth, Air, Fire and of course, water.
- Pick up your welcome glass of prosecco and take the plunge below the surface with the sharks, rays and jelly fish that reside within.
- With a menu sure to delight your senses and bring the flavours of earth, air, fire and water alive - this is a truly unique dining experience like no other.
- Learn all about Kelly Tarlton's creatures and find out more about all the conservation work SEA LIFE do. Portions of the ticket sales will go towards the SEA LIFE Trust and their efforts to tackle issues such as whaling, over-fishing, irresponsible fishing methods and plastic refuse.
Grab a dining in the deep experience from Kelly Tarltons.
Choose from two options:
- $79 for one person
- $158 for two people