- It was a time when the ANZAC spirit was created and New Zealand found themselves thrust onto the world stage in horrific circumstances.
- See firsthand the horrors of war, the hardships and most importantly, the heroics, as you learn of the First Great War.
- Created by Sir Peter Jackson, the team have respectfully recreated the global story of the First World War.
- A stunning array of movie-like sets will transport you to 1914 as you find yourself walking the cobblestoned streets of Turkey.
- Housed within the beauitful Pukeahu National War Museum Park this has been voted the number 2 thing to do in Wellington.
Grab an entry to the Great War Exhibition
Choose from the following four options:
- $14 for Admission for One Person incl. Themed Notepad or Trench Whistle
- $20 for Admission for One Person incl. 45-Min Guided Tour & Souvenir Book
- $27 for Admission for Two People incl. Two Souvenir Books & Themed Notepad or Trench Whistle
- $39 for Admission for Two People incl. 45-Min Guided Tour & Souvenir Book