- Start the summer season in style with a day of fine vino and delicious food in Hagley Park.
- Sip and savour a huge selection of wines from each of the South Island’s beautiful wine-producing regions.
- Artisan food producers and local food vendors will also give you a taste of the best locally produced foods and food products.
- Top local chefs will be plating up their best culinary dishes at nine festival restaurants.
- Fabulous free wine tasting seminars, cooking demonstrations held by renowned New Zealand chefs and an awesome live music lineup.
- Entry also includes a souvenir tasting glass, three wine tasting tickets and access to all features and entertainment so you can sample the best of the best for yourself.
Grab one adult General Admission entry to the South Island Wine & Food Festival on Saturday, December 7th for just $33 at Hagley Park.