- The world's greatest photo exhibition is now showing in New Zealand and you have the chance to see all the genius and talent for yourself.
- Showcasing the past year's notable stories through the eyes and vision of some of the best photographers alive today, The World Press Photo Exhibition honours the hard and often dangerous work of the brave souls who do all they can to capture the truth.
- Join in this one of a kind exhibition of international current affairs photography, and celebrate the meaningful and crucial relationship between journalism and photography.
- Proudly brought to you by the Rotary Club of Auckland.
Grab a ticket to The World Press Photo Exhibition at Smith & Caughey's Auckland, from 3rd July to 28th July thanks to the Rotary Club of Auckland.
Choose from three options:
- $12 for a Monday to Friday ticket 9.30am- 5.00pm only
- $15 for a Saturday/Sunday ticket 10.30am - 12.00pm
- $15 for a Saturday/Sunday ticket 3.30pm until close