- Sail with the dolphins in the crater of an extinct volcano on New Zealand’s oldest gaffed rigged ketch and enjoy the wildlife of Akaroa Harbour up close.
- Relax and soak up the sun, sea and hills or take part as one of the crew.
- See Hectors dolphins, yellow-eyed and blue penguins, New Zealand fur seals, albatross and other sea birds.
- Be surrounded by giant volcanic sea cliffs, caves and rock formations along the journey.
- A guaranteed highlight of your trip that you will remember for the rest of your life.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a sail with dolphins tour from Akaroa Fox Sailing.
Choose from two options:
- $49 for Adult Pass Mon-Fri
- $24 for a Child Pass Mon-Fri (5-12 Years Old)
- $55 for Adult Pass Mon-Sun
- $30 for Child Pass Mon-Sun (5-12 Years Old)