- If you are asking yourself what is a Hobie Eclipse Pedal Board, well, you can now cycle on water, literally.
- Just when you thought SUP was the best thing that ever happened to the water-sports world, the first ever stand-up pedal board makes an entrance.
- As a different take on ‘regular’ stand up paddle boards, the Hobie Eclipse gives fun a whole new meaning by combining two fantastic sports, cycling and paddle-boarding.
- Super stable and easy to balance due to the handle bars, making this leg workout feel like you're walking on water, at speeds up to 10km/hr.
- Fight the holiday boredom battle with the hottest new activity hire in Akaroa.
Grab a stand-up Hobie Eclipse Pedal Board hire experience from NightSUP Akaroa.
Choose from two options:
- $28 for one-hour hire
- $56 for two-hour hire