- Join the team on this fully guided, small-group day tour from Queenstown or Te Anau to the world-renowned Milford Sound; the crowning jewel of Fiordland including a cruise with Cruise Milford & Picnic Lunch.
- Highlights of the drive include Devil Staircase, Lake Te Anau, Eglinton Valley, Mirror Lakes, Hollyford River and the truly majestic mountains of Fiordland with multiple stops along the way for photo opportunities and Kea bird spotting (the world’s only alpine parrot).
- You will then travel through the mind-blowing Homer Tunnel, emerging as the valley descends sharply down to Milford Sound, with its hundreds of waterfalls cascading into crystal clear waters.
- With Cruise Milford (the No. 1 Cruise in Milford Sound on TripAdvisor), you’ll be traveling on a smaller boat, which is less crowded and where the crew offers a much more informative and personal tour of Milford Sound.
- You’ll be getting close to New Zealand fur seals basking on the rocks, massive rock faces rising for hundreds of meters out of the sea and see waterfalls cascade from ancient rainforest high in the mountains
- After your cruise, you will begin the return journey back to Queenstown or Te Anau. At the end of the day, your guide will drop you back to your Queenstown or Te Anau hotel, or you can opt to upgrade to a scenic, one-way flight back from Milford instead (book optional flight during the booking process).
Grab a Milford Sound day tour pass thanks to Altar Travel Limited.
Choose from three options:
- $249 for adult ticket
- $219 for child ticket
- $199 for infant ticket