- No trip to Queenstown is complete without taking in some incredible views, visiting Arrowtown, sampling some tasty local wine and getting out on the water so they have hand-picked the top local spots and combined them into an epic, half-day sightseeing experience in luxury vehicles.
- The daily tour departs central Queenstown and first stop is an observation point where you can take in one of the best panoramic views in Queenstown.
- After capturing some incredible photos, enjoy a brief stop overlooking the Shotover River before free time in the charming township Arrowtown.
- Travel to Gibbston and visit the world’s first commercial Bungy jump, offering entertaining spectating opportunities.
- The region is also home to some Middle-earth magic (Lord of the Rings film locations) and becoming increasingly famous for its world-class cold climate wine.
- Enjoy wine tasting and a shared cheeseboard at a local winery with jaw-dropping views and you are not finished there, on the way back to Queenstown transfer from land to lake, with a picturesque thirty-minute scenic boat cruise on Lake Wakatipu, ending your tour at the wharf in the heart of town.
- $99 for one person
- $198 for two people
- $396 for four people