- The Rotorua Marathon is New Zealand’s oldest and most prestigious marathon. In 2018 the event is going to be celebrating its 54th year and you should join the celebrations by donning your running shoes and getting involved.
- Annually, more than 5,000 entrants participate in the Rotorua Marathon and you could be one of them, viewing the amazing sights throughout your run.
- The Rotorua Marathon is one of New Zealand’s most iconic sports participation events, with participants completing different distances from the unique 42.2km ‘lap of the lake’ course to the 5.5km fun run.
- If the thought of 42.2km sends shivers down your spine, grab a bunch of mates, dress-up and join the other participants in the 5.5 fun run.
Choose from four options:
- $19 for the Fun Run (5.5km)
- $25 for the Quarter (10.5km)
- $79 for the Half Marathon (21km)
- $99 for the Full Marathon (42.2km)