- Have family fun and adventure by travelling on NZ's most unique rail experience.
- Look no further for an awesome train trip that'll be talked about for years by your family.
- Travel through Kawakawa town centre on a real vintage train - the only place in NZ you can do so.
- Take a train trip to the longest curved wooden bridge in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Book in this fun and educational day out in Northland for your family or friends.
Grab a ticket to the world famous train ride in Kawakawa from Bay of Islands Vintage Railway.Choose from two options:
- $20 for two adults
- $24 for a family pass (up to two adults and three children 5-15 years)