- If you want to do something a little different for your team bonding or are after a fun new venture for you and your friends, Break and Escape is the place to go.
- Break and Escape brings to New Zealand a brand new room escape experience, that has been garnering attention overseas with its huge popularity.
- The escape experience boasts fully mechanical features and is completely different to any other room escape experience with its high, international standard.
- Put your skills to the test and escape from one of the four themed experiences - the Temple, Prisoners of the Dark Knight, The Evil Hospital or the brand new Vampire Cemetery. The themes all have a minimum of three rooms, as well as talkative props - check out the rooms here.
- Each theme features advanced, individual sounds and lights, with electronic mechanisms and interactive props so you'll need to be on full alert thinking, climbing, searching and problem-solving.
- If you have ever wanted to feel like you are the leading role in a movie, this is the game for you - a real life escape experience where you have 60-minutes to get out - each room can cater for up to 12, 10 or 8 people so it's the perfect team building , birthday party or stag do activity that is a little different, and a lot of fun.
- Break and Escape is open late, seven days a week, so get the gang together and pop along any day of the week.
Grab a hi-tech mechanical escape room experience for $19 from Break and Escape.