- Give the gift of dance this Christmas or make a New Years resolution to learn a partner dance, meet new meeting or just get fit whilst having lots of fun. Come along to a class at New Zealand's largest social partner dance club.
- Ceroc's a style that incorporates elements of latin, blues, swing, rock 'n roll and more, and you can showcase your moves to pretty much any kind of music.
- These classes are available in 11 cities and 21 locations nationwide, so no matter where you are, you'll learn to dance in no time - check out their website for the full list.
- Grab a coupon for an amazing and lifelong-lasting gift for yourself or someone special - Ceroc dancing is fun, easy to learn and a great way to get fit.
- Singles, couples and groups are all welcome - everyone gets to dance, and if you don't have a partner, they're happy to pair you up with someone.
- For Christmas closedown information and dates, take a look here.
Grab five beginner Ceroc modern jive dance classes for $29 from Ceroc Dance New Zealand.