- Become the Sherlock Holmes of your group and bust out of an escape room like a true detective.
- Great family fun – especially for the school holidays. Games are best enjoyed by ages 10 and over, and anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You and your team will find yourselves holed up in a room with some cryptic clues that you'll have to work together to decipher in order to get out of the room - and just 60 minutes to do it.
- Choose from Escapade's five game rooms.
- Escapade's fully licensed lounge bar is the perfect place to relax and wind down after your game.
- Escapade has also nabbed bragging rights after being ranked number one on Trip Advisors list of Top 10 New Zealand Room Escape Games.
- Escapade is a locally owned kiwi business.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab entry to Auckland’s Number One Live Escape Game from Escapade.
Choose from seven options:
- $30 for One Person
- $59 for Two People
- $105 for Four People
- $135 for Six People
- $89 for 2 Adults & 2 Children
- $99 for 2 Adults & 3 Children
- $105 for 2 Adults & 4 Children