- Switch on to the live escape game phenomenon that has already hit the USA, Asia, Europe and Australia. NZ now has its very own version – with a distinct Kiwi flavour.
- You and your team will find yourselves holed up in a room with some cryptic clues that you'll have to work together to decipher in order to get out of the room – and just 60 minutes to do it.
- Puzzle your way through one of Escapade's four exciting escape rooms: The Bach, The Shed, The Tavern, or The Boathouse.
- Escapade's four game rooms and fully licensed lounge bar make it the perfect venue for private bookings and group functions.
- Escapade has also nabbed bragging rights after being ranked number one on the list of fun things to do in Auckland on Trip Advisor.
- Great family fun – especially for school holidays. Games are best enjoyed by ages 10 and over, and anyone under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
Grab a great deal on a Live Kiwi Escape Game from Escapade.
Choose from two options:
- $95 for four people
- $125 for six people