20-Minute Trial Flight:
- A hands-on aircraft orientation, education, and pre-flight demonstration
- A guided lesson on how to taxi, take-off, and fly the aircraft and learn the effects of controls
- You will hold the controls and take your first lesson under the guidance of your instructor
- Trial Flight is the perfect way to experience flying and begin your journey towards a professional pilot licence
Three Flight Package:
- A three flight package is the next step after your trial flight, it includes a comprehensive ground briefing for the first three lessons (limited to 1.5 hours of flying)
Lessons covered are:
- Effects of primary controls
- Effects of secondary controls
- Straight and level
- This package includes landing and instructor charges
About Feilding Aviation:
Feilding Aviation is a flight training organisation located at Feilding Aerodrome. Their staff has over a decade of combined experience in training pilots.
They offer courses to help start your flying career, as a Private Pilot or Commercial Pilot.
The region is dominated and defined by two significant river catchments, the Whanganui and the Manawatu. The Whanganui River, in the northwest, is the longest navigable river in New Zealand. The Manawatu River runs across the centre of the region, from rolling hill country in the east to the fertile Manawatu Plains in the west. The main city of Palmerston North is located on these plains. The area includes a variety of landscape formations and a series of mountain ranges.
The Flying School is close to a number of bigger airports, with Ohakea and Palmerston North Airport just five minutes away. Students get both controlled and uncontrolled experiences.
Valid from Dec 10, 2021
Expires Mar 31, 2022
Limit: 1 per user and 3 as gift for others
In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Blackout dates: 25th December 2021 & 1st January 2022. Cessna 152 is the aircraft used for all flights in this offer. Valid for option stipulated on coupon only. Maximum one voucher per person. Valid on public holidays. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.