- Get fixed, the bike experts, have got an excellent combo for you - enjoy two-hours of bike hire, plus get a delicious bagel on your return.
- Porirua city is surrounded by native forests and water ways. It's under-rated and undiscovered beauty sits at the base of Rangituhi Colonial Knob, an emerging mountain bike park boasting unrivalled views across Wellington and down to the south island.
- Choose from a selection of mouthwatering bagel creations - from the classic smoked salmon and cream cheese, a good old ham and cheese, to grilled halloumi, spinach and feta veggie delight.
- If you're more of a sweet-toothed bagel-consumer, try a raisin and cinnamon, or a fried chocolate bagel instead.
- If bagels aren't your jam, grab a bowl of beautifully golden curly fries instead, perfect got filling that empty spot after your fantastic ride.
- Opt for an electric bike (E-bike) if you like, so you can get out and enjoy the scenery, for less hard work than a traditional mountain bike.
- With options from two to eight people, take a trip with your biking buddy, or get a group together for a fun day in the outdoors around Porirua.
Choose from six options:
- $52 for two hours of mountain bike hire with two bagels for two people
- $104 for two hours of mountain bike hire with four bagels for four people
- $156 for two hours of mountain bike hire with six bagels for six people
- $72 for two hours of E-bike hire with two bagels for two people
- $144 for two hours of E-bike hire with four bagels for four people
- $144 for two hours of E-bike hire and six bagels for six people