- See Queenstown in a new way by grabbing a handy ebike to get round.
- At Going Blue, they are always looking for ways to make your trips easier – their complimentary drop-off and pick up service brings your bikes to your doorstep for you!
- They deliver to accommodation in the Queenstown and Frankton areas 365 days a year at no extra cost.
- Look for the sign outside the bar that says ‘Going Blue Drop off Point’ and when you’re done simply chain your bike and helmet to the bike rack and walk away.
- The area is all under video camera surveillance so there is no need to worry about the safety of the bikes.
- All bikes come with locks, puncture repair kits, helmets, plus local maps and advice to ensure you have a great time exploring the area.
Grab an ebike hire thanks to Going Blue.
Choose from two options:
- $59 for four hours
- $67 for eight hours