- Take a step back in time, into Howick Historical Village.
- The perfect activity to cure boredom, take the children to this little piece of preserved history and learn about New Zealand's yesteryear.
- Explore over 30 original colonial buildings including schools, a church and a general store, all placed on a beautiful seven acre serene site.
- Bring a picnic for the family to share, or enjoy a coffee and a light meal in the cafe.
Grab general admission for one to Howick Historical Village.
Choose from four options:
- $8 for an adult pass
- $4 for a children's pass
- $6 for a tertiary or senior pass (valid with ID only)
- $20 for a family pass (two adults & two children 14 and under)