- Take a step back in time, with the Howick Historical Village experience.
- It's the perfect day out, with plenty of activities to cure boredom.
- Take the children to this little piece of preserved history and learn about New Zealand's yesteryear.
- Explore over 30 original colonial buildings including schools, a church and a general store, all placed on a beautiful seven acre serene site.
- Bring a picnic for the family to share, or enjoy a coffee and a light meal in the cafe.
Grab pass to Howick Historical Village.
Choose from four options:
- $8 for one adult pass
- $4 for one child pass
- $6 for a tertiary or senior pass (valid with ID only, 65 and over for senior)
- $20 for a family pass (two adults & two children 14 and under)