- Take a step back in time, and get amongst the Halloween festivities this year, in vintage fashion, with the Howick Historical Village guising at halloween experience.
- Put on your best ghoul, ghost, witch or wizard attire and go door to door for a trick or treat - if you dare.
- If you're a bit of a scaredy cat, opt for a regular pass to visit the village instead - it's the perfect activity to cure boredom, and take the children to this little piece of preserved history and learn about New Zealand's yesteryear.
- Explore over 30 original colonial buildings including schools, a church and a general store, all placed on a beautiful seven acre serene site.
- Spice up your fright night this year, and enjoy the village with friends and family.
Grab pass to Howick Historical Village.
Choose from three options:
- $22 for an adult pass to halloween event
- $15 for a child pass to halloween event
- $60 for a family pass to halloween event (two adults and up to four children)