- For a fun day out for the whole family, take a trip to Huka Prawn Park.
- There is plenty to see and do, pop over to the pedal boats or try your luck at trout feeding, wander by the riverside nature walk, splash about in the interactive water features or dip your feet in a geothermal foot bath.
- Their Riverside Restaurant offers a mouth-watering selection of prawn dishes or non-prawn if you prefer.
- Prawn Park's restaurant is ideal for entertaining the kids too, with a special kids menu and kids play areas both inside and out.
- With acres of land dedicated to the production of New Zealand freshwater prawns and pure family fun, Huka Prawn Park offers something for everybody and a day of fun and excitement for all ages.
Choose from three options:
- $52 for Family Pass to Huka Prawn Park for Two Adults & up to Five Children
- $20 for Entry Pass to Huka Prawn Park for One Adult
- $11 for Entry Pass to Huka Prawn Park for One Child