- Now is your chance to play at one of the world's premier golf destinations.
- Whether it's a casual hobby to enjoy the outdoors or you aspire for professional greatness, playing on a course that's hosted Kiwi legend Michael Campbell and US favourite Fred Couples is something you could be boasting about.
- Settle the score with your favourite golfing competitor for a round of golf like no other at the exclusive Kauri Cliffs Golf Course.
- Take in unrivalled views of the Pacific Ocean as you tee off on an internationally recognised par 72 championship golf course that's seen some of the world's finest players grace its greens.
- Having hosted a PGA Tour Challenge in recent years there's no doubt this is one of the most impressive courses in the world. It's even ranked 49 in the world by Golf Digest Top 100 Greatest Golf Courses in the World.
Choose from two options:
- $369 for two people and one golf cart
- $735 for four people and two golf carts