- Summer is around the corner and and all fun begins, this is your chance of an hour of leaping, flipping, stunt bag and dodgeball followed by 15 minutes laser tag.
- Rebounding is an aerobic exercise that strengthens every part of the body.
- Brilliantly, the springs take away a lot of the impact meaning your joints don’t get so bashed around as can happen with other sports.
- In fact, it’s been proven that trampolining is three times more beneficial than running.
- Followed this by an amazing game of Laser Tag and unleash all your infrared fury, dominating your opponents.
- With plenty of hiding spots, use the element of surprise against your opponents to defeat your mates in our funky Laser Tag arena, complete with glow-in-the-dark artwork and fun mirrors.
Grab one-hour trampoline park entry and one game of laser tag for one person for $18 from Leap Hamilton.