- Take a journey into the past with a half-day heritage Steam Train adventure from Picton-Blenheim-Picton on board the historic Marlborough Flyer.
- Along the 50-minute journey from Picton to Blenheim, you'll get to experience the challenging climb out of Picton on the 1-in-37 slope, the fourth steepest rail in New Zealand.
- Disembark at Blenheim Station and enjoy exploring Blenheim town centre at your leisure, including shops, gourmet cafes and restaurants.
- It's also highly recommended to take a walk along the river.
- The Steam Train will then depart Blenheim for the return journey to Picton, taking approximately 75-minutes, where you can spend further time in Picton at your leisure.
Choose from three options:
- 7th December 2019
- 14th December 2019
- 17th January 2020