- Make the most of the cold months by hitting the slopes, this resort is an excellent place to ski or ride, with a wide range of terrain and facilities for all abilities.
- Try New Zealand's first true alpine development for yourself; the large ski area is serviced by one T-bar, two Platters, one fixed grip learner’s tow and an Upper & Lower Terako rope tow, which provide access to a wide variety of learner and intermediate terrain.
- The rolling terrain at Mt Lyford creates ideal slopes for all those learning and developing their ski or snowboard ability. The Alpine Coaching school offers lessons for beginners to experts, and for those without gear, carving ski’s, snowboards and tube hire is available.
- Embrace your sense of adventure at the wild ride terrain park, packed with jumps, kickers and rails, designed to cater to snowboarders and skiers alike.
- Enjoy a wide variety of terrain and facilities for all abilities, from beginner to advanced (terrain - 30% beginner, 40% intermediate, 30% advanced).
- Soak up views of the entire mountain at the sunny Terako Day Lodge & Chamois café. With three snow groomers Mt Lyford has the capability to keep the snow conditioned and access road clear.
Grab a full-day adult lift pass for $37.50 at Mt Lyford Alpine Resort.