- Living on a land surrounded by water, Kiwis might not be able to fly, but we sure do love to swim.
- This season might be too cold to make the most of our beautiful beaches, but you can 'just keep swimming' at one of Auckland many council pools.
- On top of that, a membership to your local fitness centre gives you cardio machines, resistance machines, free weights, quality programming and more.
- So you can be well on your way to achieving your goals – whatever they may be with all the support you need.
Grab a three-month membership to Auckland Council Pools & Leisure Centers.
Choose from three options:
- $169 for a Bronze Membership
- $199 for a Silver Membership
- $249 for a Gold Membership