- The journey to Milford Sound is as spectacular as the destination. Sit back, relax and take in the views the glass-roof coach from Te Anau to Milford Sound.
- Informative, participative and relaxed, the Milford Haven is the perfect way to experience what’s been called the “eighth wonder of the world”.
- Exploring the length of the fiord you’ll learn about the history of the region and benefit from the knowledge of your specialist nature guide.
- Enjoy a freshly made meal from the onboard Chef, complemented by craft beer on tap, local wines or a barista-made coffee. (Additional cost - cash only, payable directly to the merchant).
- Experience the cool spray (a glacial facial) of a waterfall as you move in close to the sheer rock faces or watch out for dolphins, seals and, in season, the rare Fiordland crested penguins.
- Option to catch a coach and cruise from Te Anau at 10am or option to self drive and Cruise-Only at 11am or 1.15pm departure.
- Vaccination passports are required for guests aged over 12 years.
Grab a Milford Sound cruise & coach return trip from Te Anau from RealNZ - Queenstown.
Choose from six options:
- $79 for Milford Sound Cruise & Coach Return Trip from Te Anau for One Person
- $158 for Milford Sound Cruise & Coach Return Trip from Te Anau for Two People
- $316 for Milford Sound Cruise & Coach Return Trip from Te Anau for Four People
- $69 for Two-Hour Milford Sound Boat Cruise for One Person
- $138 for Two-Hour Milford Sound Boat Cruise for Two People
- $276 for Two-Hour Milford Sound Boat Cruise for Four People