- Feast your eyes on the magnificent sculptures, gardens and works of art throughout the Sculptureum, with three sculpture gardens extending over 1.5km of flat paths.
- For the animal lover, visit the five on-site aviaries, sporting brightly coloured Sun Conure Parrots, or walk alongside the Lop Eared and Giant Californian and Flemish rabbits, living inside Rabbiton.
- The Sculptureum is world class, and only a few minutes drive from the lovely Matakana village, North of Auckland. Come and see why Sculptureum is currently ranked on Trip Advisor as the No 2 Top Attraction in Auckland and the No 11 Top Attraction in New Zealand.
- Don't worry about the weather, get the team together and come on down to admire the spectacles - they're open rain or shine with plenty of umbrellas to borrow and six indoor art galleries to view.
- Enjoy the wonder and enchantment of a visit to Sculptureum and with every adult pass, two children can visit as well.
- Valid Thursdays to Mondays.
Grab entry to Sculptureum from Sculptureum & Rothko.
Choose from two options:
- $39 for one adult and two children
- $78 for two adults and up to four children