- Feast your eyes on the magnificent sculptures, gardens and works of art throughout the Sculptureum, with three sculpture gardens extending over 1.5km of flat paths.
- For the animal lover, visit the five on-site aviaries, sporting brightly coloured Sun Conure Parrots, or walk alongside the Lop Eared and Giant Californian and Flemish rabbits, living inside Rabbiton.
- The Sculptureum is world class, and only a few minutes drive from the lovely Matakana village, North of Auckland.
- See why Sculptureum is currently ranked on TripAdvisor as the Number 2 'Top Attraction' in Auckland, and 11th in New Zealand.
- Don't worry about the weather, get together a group of friends and come on down to admire the spectacles - they're open rain or shine with plenty of umbrellas to borrow and six indoor art galleries to view.
Grab weekday entry for one person to Sculptureum for $19.50 from Sculptureum & Rothko.