- Feast your eyes on the magnificent sculptures, gardens and works of art throughout the Sculptureum, with three sculpture gardens extending over 1.5km of flat paths.
- For the animal lover, visit the five on-site aviaries, sporting brightly coloured Sun Conure Parrots, or walk alongside the Lop Eared and Giant Californian and Flemish rabbits, living inside Rabbiton.
- The Sculptureum is world class, and only a few minutes drive from the lovely Matakana village, North of Auckland, so come and see why Sculptureum is currently ranked on Trip Advisor as the No. 2 Top Attraction in Auckland and the No. 11 Top Attraction in New Zealand.
- Don't worry about the weather, get the team together and come on down to admire the spectacles - they're open rain or shine with plenty of umbrellas to borrow and six indoor art galleries to view.
- Enjoy the wonder and enchantment of a visit to Sculptureum and with every adult pass, two children can visit as well.
- Valid Wednesday to Monday.
- Please note that due to the current nationwide restrictions in place for non-essential businesses, GrabOne has ensured an extended validity period of this offer to 1st October, 2020.
Grab entry to Sculptureum for one adult and two children for $39 from Sculptureum & Rothko.