Date and Time:
- Friday 20th December 2019
- Starts at 7.00pm
Please note, this is a sample itinerary only, SEALIFE Kelly Tarlton's will endeavour to make each sleepover a bit special with a different theme.
- 7.00pm - You will start with a talk by the host about aspects of the Antarctic, what can be expected of the evening and some of the animals at Kelly Tarlton’s
- 8.00pm - Supper (chocolate chippie biscuits and juice) in Turtle Bay. In this area more activities can include an ice game, touching animals in the rock pool, viewing our sea turtles and Shipwreck Shores playground
- 9.15pm - Safety briefing then tunnels by torchlight (optional, providing there is a host to stay with non-participants)
- 9.30pm - Set up beds and lights out
- 7.00am - Awake and pack gear
- 7.30am - Breakfast: cereal, canned fruit, toast and spreads – Marmite and jam, juice, water and hot drinks for adults. If you have allergies or intolerances please bring own food and should inform staff prior to the sleepover
- 8.00am - Penguin viewing
- 8.30am - Goodbye video of 'The Making of Kelly'
Recommended Items to Bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Pyjamas - tracksuits are a good idea
- Torch - for nighttime exploration of the darkened underwater world (must all be covered by red or blue cellophane)
- Please do not bring laser lights and strong torches that may blind the fish
- Toiletries - including a face cloth (Please note that while there are toilets and hand basins for cleaning teeth etc, there are no showers on-site)
- Adults may wish to bring earplugs/eye masks if they are light sleepers
- A water bottle - these can be refilled onsite
About SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Auckland:
Set right on the waterfront of Auckland's beautiful Okahu Bay, SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Auckland has a long-standing reputation as one of the city's top attractions. Showcasing over 30 live animal exhibits from over 80 different aquatic, mammal and bird species, and with special exhibits updated regularly, you're in for a real treat whenever you choose to visit. Boasting the world's largest Antarctic penguin colony exhibit and some truly spectacular underwater viewing tunnels, a trip to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's is the perfect way to introduce your children to the beauty of life under the sea.
Valid from Dec 20, 2019
Expires Dec 20, 2019
Limit: 5 per user and 5 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Valid ONLY for Friday 20th December 2019. Valid for option stipulated on coupon only. Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times. This a family event, adults must attend WITH a child. Maximum 6 children per supervising adult. Maximum capacity is 70 people inclusive of adults and children, sales cannot be extended. Children include persons 5 - 17 years. Adults include persons 18 years and older. Not suitable and not valid for kids younger than 5 years old. Dietary/medical requirements MUST be addressed at the time of booking AND arrival. Admission available at 7.00pm. Please ensure that everybody is wearing covered shoes, as you will be going behind the scenes into a restricted area. A Kelly Tarlton’s staff member must be with you at all times in the restricted area and you will need to stay within the yellow lines. Please be aware that this is a quarantine area and there could be creatures in the tank that are sensitive. Children need to be quiet and controlled in this area. Please ensure hands are kept out of all tanks. When participants climb up to feed the fish care MUST be taken as they will be climbing concrete steps that may be wet and slippery. There must be parents supervising when the children are on the platform feeding the fish. Must be used in 1 visit. Not valid on public holidays. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.