Cruise departs dock at Milford Sound - departure times until 30th April 2021:
Cruise departs dock at Milford Sound - departure times from 1st May 2021:
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your departure time.
- Your experience includes a two hour Nature Cruise, a visit to the Underwater Observatory and a picnic lunch
- New Zealand’s only floating underwater observatory is located in Harrison Cove, accessible only by boat
- Descend 10 metres beneath the water to gaze at coral, fish and anemones
- Discover rare black coral
- Learn about the history, ecology and geology of Milford Sound as well as conservation and tourism in the area
- The only cruise departure including the underwater observatory is the Discover More Cruise available from 15 November 2020
Includes a picnic lunch (choose from regular, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free) with freshly prepared daily with:
- Wrap with selected meat and salad (for regular option)
- Cheese and crackers (vegan option is soup replacement)
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Small chocolate bar
About Southern Discoveries:
Southern Discoveries is a premium tourism company dedicated to sharing some of New Zealand’s most iconic scenery and extraordinary experiences with the world.
The company offers a range of cruises in Milford Sound and Queenstown, as well as Milford Sound day trips, kayaking and an underwater observatory in Milford Sound. They also specialise in private charters and conference and incentive packages.
With more than 50 years’ experience, Southern Discoveries continues to provide the widest range of excursions in Milford Sound and maintains an ongoing commitment to the conservation of the area through the Sinbad Sanctuary Project in conjunction with the Department of Conservation.
The company is Gold Qualmark endorsed, has a Trip Advisor ‘Hall of Fame’ Certificate of Excellence for Milford Sound cruises.
Valid from Apr 21, 2020
Expires Sep 30, 2021
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. All Milford coupons must be redeemed via email or over the phone before they arrive in Milford. Subject to availability and weather conditions. Valid from 15th November 2020 - 30th September 2021. Child price is available and will be payable direct to merchant. Cruise departs doc at Milford Sound 9.30am or 1.30pm until 30th April 2021. Cruise departs doc at Milford Sound at 12.15pm seven days a week from 1st May 2021. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure time. Must be used in one visit by number of people stipulated on coupon. Maximum 2 vouchers per booking. 24-hour cancellation or coupon is void. Valid for option stipulated on coupon only. Not valid on public holidays. No refunds unless required by law. While stocks last. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.