- Whether you're a seasoned painter or a clueless beginner, this social painting class is for you.
- Sip on a glass of wine or beer as you paint and socialise, with up to ten people per class.
- Taste for Colour hosts social painting classes from Thursday to Saturday nights with weekend afternoons and evenings.
- The artists have experience across a wide range of mediums which inspires the theme of artwork they create for each class.
- They encourage discussions during their two-hour class about art and ideas, which they're truly passionate about, so you'll be in great hands.
- Even if you have never held a paintbrush before in your life, you'll walk away with your very own masterpiece that you'll be proud to hang in your home.
- Find a class that suits, grab some friends, and join one of Taste for Colour's talented and fun instructors for an evening you won't forget.
- Make sure you check the website for availability.
- And remember it's just for the new customers.
Grab a two-hour social painting class with a drink per person from Taste For Colour.
Choose from six options:
- $35 for one person
- $69 for two people
- $139 for four people
- $210 for six people
- $279 for eight people
- $349 for ten people