- Perform the world-famous haka on the field at Eden Park!
- You've seen the All Black's do it on TV - and now is your chance to perform it yourself on the same ground the big boys stand on.
- An experience not to be forgotten, you'll be guided by passionate, expert historians as you visit the 'hallowed turf' on the historic No.1 field, feel the tension of the players' tunnel, since the excitement of the changing rooms and much more.
- This incredible cultural experience is capped off with photo opportunities and some light afternoon tea.
- No worries at all if you can't make the tour on the 17th of November, because there is another opportunity to attend this experience on the first Saturday of December.
Choose from two dates:
- 17th November 2018
- 1st December 2018