- A visit to Trainworld is the perfect way to keep the kids engaged and entertained, whatever the time of year is.
- The kids will be in awe, and you'll be filled with child-like wonder yourself as you explore this amazing collection of incredibly detailed and intricate model railways.
- The exhibits are true works of art and include the 'Lilliputt' model village and railway that was first begun back in 1948.
- It's not all looking and no touching either – take a ride on 'Brookie' the ride-on indoor train or check out the interactive 'Thomas and Friends' model.
Grab entry to Trainworld Napier.
Choose from six options:
- $7 for one adult
- $3.50 for one child
- $15 for two adults and one child
- $20 for two adults and two children
- $25 for two adults and three children