- The school holidays are here and everyone is trying to squeeze in the little bit of summer that is left.
- What better way to enjoy the great outdoors than some adrenaline pumping water sports? The best part is you can find it right here in Auckland! You don't have to travel all the way down to Rotorua or Tongariro for this fun time.
- Vector Wero Whitewater Park is consistently listed as one of the top places in New Zealand to go white water rafting. It is a man-made facility that allows you to enjoy not only rafting, but kayaking, paddle boarding and other fun lake activities.
- Don't keep the kids cooped up at home, this is a great option to get the little ones out for a day and watch them have a wild time on the water.
- You will have a jam-packed day that includes rafting down the Tamariki River, an hour on the lake of either paddleboarding or kayaking, and finally a delightful Magnum ice cream to finish off the day.
- If you just want to keep things chill then opt for just the flat water experience where you can choose between kayaking or stand up paddle boarding.
- All the of the rafting guides are extremely qualified and you can be sure your child will be safe at the Whitewater Park.
- Please remember Vector Wero Whitewater Park is closed on Good Friday and Easter Monday.
Grab a water sports experience for two people from Vector Wero Whitewater Park.
Choose from two options:
- $39 for rafting and lake adventure combo including ice cream for one person
- $25 for a flat water adventure for two people