No Man’s Land 96
- No Man's Land 96 is a two vs two player game with three maps to choose from. Crowned the new era of e-sport with the most advanced motion tracking technology employed, it offers realistic firefight experience.
- The first big space VR in New Zealand.
- After the round is finished, a scoreboard will appear where players can see their scores and find out who is the MVP.
- Four player game, and five games to choose from. These include Dinosaurs, Children’s version of zombie survival, jail themed zombie survival, moving truck themed zombie survival, and Red Sea Taken – which is firefight themed which includes rocket launchers, helicopter etc. All the games are survival based, which means many waves of attack endured by the four players.
- Red Sea Taken is a bit special, there is no time protection, meaning players can become “game over” in a short period, whereas the other games have around 8 minutes of time protection.
- Around 80 contents to choose from, two players can enjoy the same VR content at the same time, the VR content and 4D motion platform are paired to produce the most realistic VR experience.
- Three contents description can be found on our website
- Motorcycle racing game and 4D motion platform paired to produce the most realistic VR racing experience.
- Hundreds of VR games to choose from. The main game being chopping themed games, for example, chopping fruits and drawing etc.
About VR VOOM:
VR Voom brings the most advanced virtual reality (VR) gaming experiences to New Zealand, high-quality games and contents development matched with the latest motion platforms with physical effects to create your virtual moment. Their range of VR gaming experiences are suitable for almost everyone, you might be just starting school, or you might be retiring soon, and anyone in-between. And to add the cherry on top, they have two large function rooms for that special occasion.
They offer New Zealand’s first VR PvP multiplayer shooting game – No Man’s Land 96, a total of 4 players can experience 2v2 with the latest VR software and hardware while occupying a big open space of 96m², players have the maximum level of firefight reality, but virtual - of course.
Don’t worry if you haven’t tried this kind VR gaming before, because all of VR Voom’ staff members are passionate about VR and gaming, also highly trained to explain and teach you how to play. No move is the wrong move.
Valid from Aug 15, 2019
Expires Nov 15, 2019
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Please advise group size and number of coupons in advance. One coupon is valid for three VR Games for ONE PERSON. Valid for ONE Game of No Man's Land 96 per voucher ONLY. Valid for days stipulated on coupon. Must be used in one visit. Coupons can be combined - maximum of five coupons per booking. Multi-player games available. Parental consent may be required prior to some game play. Please wear covered sensible shoes suitable for activity and light clothing. No high heels. Not valid on public holidays. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.