Custard's World: Mission Control Kids
- The town of Doodle is abuzz with excitement as the Annual Talent Quest D-Factor Finale approaches. Custard’s crew are cheering on Buzz and Jazz as they perform their acts….but they suspect Dr. Gloom will do his best to spoil the day – and they are right. Luckily, young inventor, Brianna has tapped into a secret spy network – Mission Control Kids – designed to keep the world safe from Super-Villains! Become a deputy spy to help Custard, Brianna and the rest of the crew stop Dr. Gloom!
- An all-new 45-minute long Custard’s World adventure featuring original music, visual effects and new characters from the Mission Control Kid’s series.
- Designed for all ages. Parental guidance for under 5s due to loud, silly noises and a villain with a big nose!
- Check out the showtimes here.
WHOA! Wet Inflatable Water Slide
- Standing three stories tall and 50m long it is one of the largest inflatable slides available in the world. The water slide is a perfect attraction for a hot summers day. The Whoa! Wet is inflated in summer during fine weather. See park status for daily updates. Minimum height for this attraction is 1m.
- Please bring togs and towels, we provide changing tents. Standard clothing is not permitted on the inflatable structure.
WHOA! Run Obstacle Course
- The Whoa! Run inflatable obstacle course is a challenge that runs over 60 meters. Prepare to be exhausted as you struggle through the challenges. Minimum height for this attraction is 1m. The Whoa! Run is inflated in summer during fine weather. See park status for daily updates.
WHOA! Web Crochet Net
- Prepare to be amazed with New Zealand’s only example of the world renowned crochet play net by Japanese artist Toshiko Horiuchi Macadam. Handcrafted over two years using 70 kilometres of coloured nylon and stretched from a 12-meter high shaded structure, your kids will weave their way through the layers to reach the upper net before finding their way out again. The Whoa! Web is a wonder of creative play and artwork all in one. Only at Whoa! Studios.
WHOA! Studios Urban Playground
- The Whoa! Studios Urban Playground is truly a one of its kind in New Zealand. Lovingly crafted and beautifully finished, the Urban Playground will be a delight to children of all ages. Featuring movie set quality attractions such as the Rocket Ship and Mission Control, the Dragons Castle and the Pirates Cove. We are proud to offer the Whoa! Web, New Zealand’s only crochet play net with its unique adventure play that will delight and exercise your kids.
About Whoa! Studios:
Featuring an impressive array of New Zealand and international screen and stage talent, Whoa! Studios offer Auckland's most exciting family destination. Their goal: to create a million smiles through the production of fantastic, family-friendly shows and an awesome arena of fun for all. With State of the art studios and theatre facilities, Whoa! has everything needed to entertain, educate and express all that they believe in.
Valid from Jan 12, 2019
Expires Jan 27, 2019
Limit: 5 per user and 5 as gift for others
Bookings to be made online prior to the 27th of January 2019. Valid for shows upto 3rd March 2019. Subject to availability. Please note inflatables are open 10.00am - 4.00pm and are weather dependant. Check the website for daily updates. VALID ONLY FOR 'Mission Control Kids Show' at Whoa Studios only. 1M HEIGHT RESTRICTION APPLIES FOR INFLATABLES. One coupon is valid for the number of people stipulated on coupon only. Includes FREE park access to child ticket holders on the same day. Children 3 and under are free when sitting on guardians lap and not occupying a seat. Seniors concession is available for Gold Card Holders only. Seniors Superpasses can be purchased online or onsite for $17.50 each. Printed coupon must be presented at the venue for entry. No refunds unless required by law. No cash back. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.