Up to eight players can play the same game at the same time
Choose one of the following VR Games to play:
- Far Cry VR
- Undead Arena
- Sol Raiders
- Zombie Survival
to find out more about the games
What you need to know:
- A maximum of 8 players. The experience does not support any additional players. For larger groups, you will need to book back-to-back sessions
- This is an active experience so please make sure you wear light, comfortable clothes and appropriate footwear (ie. no high heels)
- You can wear glasses if they do not have a large frame. The team recommends wearing contact lenses for the experience, as the headsets will not fit large frames due to limited space between the eyes and VR lenses
- Players must be 13 years and over to play any experience. They can make exceptions for 10 to 12 year olds if they are accompanied by a playing adult and only book non-zombie experiences such as Engineerium or Singularity. Any children under 18 must also have a signed waiver which can be done on arrival and all players must be at least 130cm.
Who can and can't play?
- Players under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to play. You will not receive a refund or credit
- You will need to be able to walk around, unassisted for an hour with full use of both hands
- People with vision in one eye are able to play
For safety reasons anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions are not able to play
- Epilepsy and similar seizure disorders
- Deaf or severe hearing loss
- Broken leg or arm
- Wheelchair users
The experiences are not recommended for anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions:
- Heart condition
- Pregnant - They don’t recommend women in their second or third trimester playing due to their centre of balance changing dramatically. It is a risk to your safety
Please contact the team at Zero Latency for any clarification on the above
About Zero Latency Auckland:
Zero Latency Auckland is an immersive virtual reality experience that is taking Auckland by storm. Using state-of-the-art technology, this virtual reality platform allows participants to experience fully-realized worlds without any noticeable lag or delay. Players can explore fantastical landscapes, fight off hordes of enemies, and solve intricate puzzles all while feeling completely immersed in the action. With its advanced motion tracking and high-resolution visuals, Zero Latency VR provides a unique and unforgettable experience that is sure to appeal to gamers, adventure-seekers, and tech enthusiasts alike. Located in the heart of Auckland, this cutting-edge VR facility is a must-visit destination for anyone looking to push the boundaries of what's possible in virtual reality. Zero Latency are the global leader in free-roam virtual reality technology with over 75 sites across the world. You’ll enjoy free movement with no cables to restrict your range of motion as you complete your missions.
Valid from Oct 18, 2023
Expires Dec 12, 2023
Limit: 10 per user and 10 as gift for others
Email bookings essential. Mention your preferred game, day and time when booking. Subject to availability. Not valid public or statutory holidays. Up to eight people can play the same game. Players must be 13 years old and over to play. 10 to 12 year olds can play if accompanied by a playing adult and only book non-zombie experiences like Engineerium or Singularity. Check the 'who can and can’t play' section on the deal to see if you are able to play. Valid for number of people and number of activities on coupon. Must be used in 1 visit. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.