- The hero to save your kids from school holiday boredom has arrived by horseback.
- Your kids will be spoilt for fun with horse riding, pony grooming, games, swimming and more piled onto this packhorse of holiday fun.
- They'll love making new friends and amazing memories.
- Small groups of no more than 10 keep things focused and well supervised while ensuring your child gets to do a bit of everything.
- These action-packed half days run from 9.30am to 12.00pm every day during the holidays and are suitable for ages six and up.
- Just bring your own lunch, togs and towel and the friendly team at Acres Wild Riding School will look after the rest.
Grab a half-day school holidays activity including horse riding, orienteering, pony grooming, games, swimming and other activities for $25 at Acres Wild Riding School.