- Throw up the shakas and sign the kids up for a brand new hobby that'll have them feeling ready to hit the beaches safely and with style this summer.
- Get the kids out and about for some sun, sand and surf with this fantastic school holiday surf and paddle board opportunity.
- The kids will be provided with surfboards, paddle boards, kayaks, wetsuits, sunscreen and top notch instructor coaching, for a safe and action-packed experience they're sure to love.
- You can head off to work or explore Te Arai & Mangawhai assured that your children are in the safest of hands - run by the Surfing NZ surfing and paddleboard instructor who is first-aid trained and holds a surf lifesaving community award.
- Four supervisors are a minimum at all times, and all instructors are first aid trained lifeguards or qualified surf coaches.
- Suitable for ages 5 - 16, and kids are grouped by similar ages, so you can bring all the kids along to hit the surf.
- With the option to choose the number of days you'd like to book in, you can pick exactly the programme your young one will handle.
Grab a school holiday surf programme valid 1st- 4th October at Te Arai, Rodney from Aotearoa Surf.
Choose from three options:
- $79 for one person, one day
- $139 for one person, two days
- $199 for one person, four days