- A great place for the whole family, grab an adult and child's combo pass and spend hours exploring the magic of Butterfly Creek.
- Visit Mythic Creature's to see mermaids, dragons, unicorns and Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Immerse yourself in their tropical butterfly house or travel back in time in Dinosaur Kingdom.
- Meet Scar and Goldie, NZ’s only saltwater crocodiles.
- They have Kiwi, farm animals, alligators, tropical birds & new cotton-top tamarin monkeys.
- Choo choo! All aboard the Red Admiral Express, a fun-for-all-ages train ride traversing Dinosaur Kingdom, and the perfect way to make your trip to Butterfly Creek complete.
- Children under 3 visit free.
- Valid to use 5 days a week from Wednesday to Sunday - see website for current open times.
Grab an all attractions entry for $30.80 from Butterfly Creek.
Choose from three options:
- $30.80 for one adult and one child entry combo
- $12.75 for one child entry
- $22.50 for one adult entry