- The perfect challenge for a solo adventurer or a great family outing as you navigate your way through a timber maze, a labyrinth and 3D pathways.
- Built in 1982 you'll find yourself located in a picturesque fantasy forest setting.
- There's loads to do including a petting zoo, farm babies, lawn games, and loads of refreshments.
- Try your best to conquer this great challenge but don't be afraid to get lost - there's surely a search party to rescue you!
Grab an entry pass to Diversion Maze Park.
Choose from four options:
- $32 for a family pass (two adults and three children)
- $21 for a two-person entry pass (two adults or one adult and 1 child)
- $42 for a four-person entry pass
- $12.50 for a one-person entry pass