- The perfect challenge for a solo adventurer or a great family outing as you navigate your way through a timber maze, a labyrinth and 3D pathways.
- Built in 1982 you'll find yourself located in a picturesque fantasy forest setting.
- There's loads to do including a petting zoo, farm babies, lawn games, and loads of refreshments.
- Try your best to conquer this great challenge but don't be afraid to get lost - there's surely a search party to rescue you!
Grab an entry pass to Diversion Maze Park.
Choose from four options:
- $12 for One-Person Entry into Diversion Maze Park (1 Adult)
- $21 for Two-Person Entry into Diversion Maze Park (2 Adults OR 1 Adult & 1 Child)
- $32 for Family Pass Entry into Diversion Maze Park (2 Adults & up to 3 Children)
- $42 for Four-Person Entry into Diversion Maze Park (4 Adults)