- The perfect challenge for a solo adventurer or a great family outing as you navigate your way through a timber maze, a labyrinth and 3D pathways.
- Built in 1982 you'll find yourself located in a picturesque fantasy forest setting.
- There's loads to do including a petting zoo, farm babies, lawn games, and loads of refreshments.
- Try your best to conquer this great challenge but don't be afraid to get lost - there's surely a search party to rescue you!
Grab an entry pass to Diversion Maze Park.
Choose from three options:
- $11 for an adult pass
- $7 for a child pass
- $30 for a family pass (two adults and two children)