- Messy play is the most fun you can have with your child in a one hour session!
- Mess It Up is developmental messy play, where your child can explore, discover, think, learn and problem solve using all their senses.
- This type of creative play gives children endless ways to develop and learn. Young children rely on sensory input to learn about their environment. Research suggests that sensory play helps build neural connections that support thought, learning and creativity.
- Messy play is not focused on producing something specific, so it gives the child the freedom to explore lots of possibilities. This sense of free play helps to develop self-confidence and self-esteem.
- The session will run with a quick welcome and explanation of each messy station, then free play to discover all the stations, followed by mat time at the end, and a quick story while everyone gets cleaned up.
- Sessions run in term four - choose from four Auckland locations and book in for some messy fun!
Grab a one-hour messy play session for a child for $12 from Mess it Up.
Choose from four options: